* Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector (Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/Zero)
* Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (not DAC+ Light)
* The board conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
* Comes with all components required to mount it—the spacers are included when you buy the board
DAC+ Pro advanced features:
* Gold-plated connectors: Gold-plated RCA connectors ensure optimal connection to your RCA cables.
* Dual-domain clock circuit: The DAC+ Pro uses its own on-board low-jitter clock generator. To have the lowest jitter values, there are 2 different clocks on board: one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz sample rates and another for 48/96/192kHz.
* Hackable: The board can be modified to allow external power supply for the analog part of the board. Also you can connect external I2S DACs. These features need soldering on the board. This will void warranty, but real hardware hackers have no problems with this.