This is our HiFiBerry DAC with a single 3.5mm phone jack. It includes the headers to connect to the Raspberry Pi and RCA jacks and the Nylon spacer.
Our HiFiBerry DAC+ comes with a single 3.5mm phone jack. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry Pi Model B+, without any soldering. It includes the headers to connect to the Raspberry Pi and RCA jacks and the Nylon spacer.
* Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi—no additional power supply
* Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
* Available with different output connectors: RCA or 3.5mm phone jack (DAC+ Light and Pro only available with RCA jacks)
For HiFiBerry DAC/ DAC+ standard and DAC+ pro:
* Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
* Hardware volume control—you can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
For HiFiBerry DAC+ light/ DAC+ standard and DAC+ pro:
* Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi—no additional cables needed