This is our HiFiBerry DAC+ with a pair of RCA jacks. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry Pi, it does not need any soldering.
Our HiFiBerry DAC+ comes with a pair of RCA jacks. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry Pi, without any soldering. Equipped with a 192kHz/24bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converter it offers high-end sound quality.
* Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi—no additional power supply
* Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
* Available with different output connectors: RCA or 3.5mm phone jack (DAC+ Light and Pro only available with RCA jacks)
For HiFiBerry DAC/ DAC+ standard and DAC+ pro:
* Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
* Hardware volume control—you can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
For HiFiBerry DAC+ light/ DAC+ standard and DAC+ pro:
*Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi—no additional cables needed